Today, successful companies understand the long term value of investing in learning and development and the power of healthy teams working together. We believe that the creative arts offer a hugely effective and engaging way of addressing dull or difficult issues in the workplace. Performance allows us to re-frame and role-play real life situations and use humour and observation to gain a clearer perspective and understanding.
What We Do
We help organisations to evolve for the better applying our unique approach to development and change.
Using key insights and learnings from the creative arts – especially theatre – we transform the way people think and act at work.
To tailor our work around your needs, we ask 4 key questions:
- Who are you and what do you stand for?
- What is your business about?
- Where do you want to take your people?
- Do you know how you want to take them there?
What We Do
We’re experienced in designing and managing differing bespoke training and development programs for diverse business issues.
- Debate and facilitation around difficult issues
- Inspiring and engaging live constructs
- Practical, outcome-driven agendas
- Real-time experience of pressurised situations with immediate feedback
- Subtle, delicate handling of inter-personal affairs
- Open forums geared towards a shared responsibility objective