MOST of the people we train begin by saying they’re not as good as they could be because:
What We Do
Book a Platform Presentation
Aidan and Sam have presented their insights on Creative and Confidant Presentations at many differing Corporate Gatherings.
We would be happy to deliver this performance piece at any event you may have coming up where and when you want to make a positive message and impact about being in control of your message and medium. Please contact directly with enquiries.
Dr Elliott and Mr Bond
THE PRACTISING PRESENTER
“I’m an introvert”
But the main reason is simple – very few people practise enough. Simple enough. But you do need to know what to practise, which is why we have launched The Practising Presenter. In our one-hour introductory talk we show you some tips and tricks that will help you become a better presenter immediately:
- Your introversion only means you need to think before speaking – so you need to practise
- Your voice can be trained to be more flexible – so you need to practise doing voice exercises.
- Your writing will improve when you practise expressing ideas quickly and concisely
- Your Nerves can be controlled by practising simple breathing techniques
- Your Memory can be improved practising simple techniques
And if you like what you hear we can introduce you to our new online course; it offers daily exercises that will help you to:
- Improve your writing style
- Improve your memory
- Improve your voice