The aim in our work in general
- Deliver key messages more effectively
- Influence people more powerfully
- Engage people more skilfully.
We want to increase capability, impact and confidence, by helping indivduals to think and deliver more effectively.
Our overall approach
Truly effective communicators (i.e. people who change the way their audience thinks or behaves, no matter how large or small that audience is), tend to have two things in common:
- They are flexible
- And they’re in touch with their audience
Whether they’re preparing or delivering, they pay equal attention to their own performance and the audience response; indeed they recognise the link between the two, because if an audience isn’t responding in the way you want them to, you need to be flexible in your style of delivery.
To be aware of how your audience is responding, you need to think in a certain way; to be flexible, you need a strong set of skills: a wide range of capabilities.
Which is why at the heart of our approach to a programme of Communication Training there is joint focus on thinking more effectively and employing practical skills.
Throughout a day or two day’s training, (with 3 month gap for evaluation and assessment of task based learning) we run a series of rigorous, practical, thought- provoking skill-based sessions that will enable delegates to:
- Deliver their message in a compelling, engaging, inspirational way creating impact, clarity and engagement
- Build and maintain a positive impact on the audience
- Keep control of the key message while adapting their style to suit audience needs
Through the above program of work individuals tangibly experience (and can record) steps of what it feels like to be in control of a group and begin to develop core key Leadership principles of sustained empathetic engagement.